PEACE, BABY!


Good morning!

 It's 9AM and Remi is sleeping in. STILL SNOOZING! I have been too nervous to go putter around and make breakfast or clean so I tiptoed to the computer and I'm nervous with even every tap of the keyboard haha. 

It's kind of fun to think of all the mamas around the world who just got woken up by their sweet dozy littles - or those troopers that were up all through the night with them. We just kind of adapt to the chaos as mamas hey? Don't get me wrong, I love waking up to Remi but this moment has been really really nice! So much peace and quiet. I don't want to jinx it so I'm going to go read my book I've been dying to finish!!

Hope you all have the best day! 

Comments

  1. K what book were you reading! I am in desperate need of a good one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't laugh but I'm still working on a book suggestion from May. It's just the "How to Win Friends and Influence People" book. Needed a little motivation these days! It has been great!

      Delete
  2. So i creeped your comment, and it seems to me like you don't need anyyyyy help in that department gf, but if you could send the book my way when you're done with it, that would be great. k, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.