Choose To Shine


Just some Sunday thoughts:

"...search diligently in the LIGHT OF CHRIST that ye may know good from evil; and if ye will lay hold upon every good thing, and condemn it not, ye certainly will be a child of Christ." - Moroni 7:19

I appreciate this constant little Rem gem in my life who smiles, laughs, plays and loves with all her little heart. Her aim is happiness and I just love her vibe! I sometimes selfishly look at her and wish we could switch roles so I don't have to deal with the not-so-innocent things in life, but then I am quickly reminded how sweet and inspiring it is to notice the darkness so that I remember to shine. 

I strongly believe in a God who knows and cares about me enough to answer my prayers and care for my needs. I think the Lord gave me Remi so that I can have that boost every day by being her mother; to have faith, carry on and stay happy. I love then being able to pass it on to others! I know that positivity, genuine thoughts, kind words or even a smile all make a difference and I don't like getting caught in the negative so today I choose to shine.

I'm grateful for this small beam in my life who radiates good, who is a form of strength for me, and who is also an exemplary child of Christ. I am grateful God gave me her.


----------------------
TEE: Be Bona•Fide Movement >> The Shine Project

Comments

Post a Comment

follow on ig.