"Call Your Mom" Banana Muffins


You know those recipes your mom would make for your friends that would be an instant crowd pleaser or those recipes you craved when you had moved away to college? Well this is one of them for me. My mom has a lot of them recipe repertoire because I consider her to be a very great cook + baker! I'm slowly inching my way up to "you made this?!" status by perfecting her classics! ;)

^^ Remi inhales these so to keep the crumbs to a minimum these days, we make them mini.

MOM'S BANANA MUFFINS

Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1 egg
3-5 mashed bananas
6 tbsp melted margarine or butter

Directions:
  1. Mix dry ingredients together.
  2. Add vanilla and chocolate chips.
  3. Add beaten egg, bananas and margarine (or butter). 
  4. Stir until well moistened.
  5. Spoon into muffin pan with paper cups.
  6. Bake 15-20 mins at 350°F.
Yields 24 muffins and 48 mini muffins.
Enjoy!

-----------------------------
Citrus Floral Recipe Box: Rifle Paper Co.

Comments

  1. these look SO GOOD! And that recipe box is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelan! Haha I know right?! The cuter the box the more I cook/bake. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.