Get Out, Stay Out


I have said it once and I will say it a million times, Waterton is one of my favorite places on earth!

For Family Day my parents wanted to go to Waterton and so we tagged along. The weather has been extremely nice lately so when they mentioned cross country skiing to Cameron Lake I wondered if there would be any snow. Leave it to the mountains to offer us some reassurance that it is, in fact, still winter. ;)

I can't put into words how beautiful and serene the landscape was. We are talking the BIGGEST most graceful snowflakes. There was a little wind at the top which made Remi a little grouchy but it was still great! One slight observation? This crew could use some sun. We camouflaged with the snow pretty well! TOO well...

We had the best time and although Remi didn't love being isolated in her sled, she did fall asleep in it on the way back. Did I mention that the road back was steep and mostly downhill? I was laughing so hard watching Jason maneuver the slopes with a sleeping baby in an uncontrolled sled! It was like watching someone walk a dog that pulls too much haha! Remi stayed asleep though so I give him props for that one. Ten points for Gryffindor! 

Comments

  1. Love this. It's things like this that make me want to be down there with you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! I wish you were closer to join in. That would make it 1000x better!

      Delete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.