Ruby Roo >> 18 Months


YOU: have started saying "no" in the cutest ways (like to reject kisses from JP šŸ’‹  (smart girl!) • want to be outside all day everyday • work one sassy scowl • make little messes just so you can wipe them up • will tell me you have a messy diaper by pointing to your bum and saying either, "I poop" or "I pee" šŸ˜‚  (sorry for the potty mouth, Mom)

ME: loved Thanksgiving šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ • today's Dr. visit summation: I have apparently been battling an ongoing viral respiratory infection !!! šŸ˜·  (hide yo wife, hide yo kids) • am finally figuring out this reno/unpacking biz due to said battle šŸ‘†šŸ¼ • am the master of taking unintentional breaks from my phone but I highly enjoy it ✖šŸ“± (haters gonna hate haha) • wish the Fixer Upper crew would come makeover my fireplace

Comments

follow on ig.