Documentation: Remi's 1st Year Deets

As I was perusing Pinterest trying to find ideas for Remi's first birthday a few months back, I came across these baby infographics and I knew I had to try it out. They looked so fun! 

I decided to give it a whirl and bought some cheap cliparts from etsy. I tried countless times to catch some shots of Remi on a white backdrop but the whole, "how do you solve a problem like Maria, how do you keep a wave upon the sand?" song played over and over and over in my head. This girl cannot be tamed!! It was impossible so these classy bunny nighty pictures were what I ended up settling with. Schmee schmoo. 

I didn't have any intentions of sharing this but I actually really love how it has turned out! 
Photoshop experiment: success!




Then we had a little fun with an invite. ^^^ Easy peasy and simple.
 Do people even do invites on paper anymore? I felt ridiculous sending these out for some reason. I feel like this is more of a social media/facebook invite generation ya know? Oh well. I personally LOVE putting things on my fridge so I'll just keep sending them, and you just keep pretending you love them. 

INFOGRAPHICS AND INVITES FOR ALL!!
Seriously though. I printed way too many. I will now go throw them off a rooftop.


Comments

  1. I love this! You are so great at documenting things, she is going to love all of the things you do one day! Also I always send paper invites, they are so fun to get and to make ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed!! You are so talented! Remi is such a a cutie I can't even handle it. Happy birthday remi girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That infographic is so cute! I love that. I also printed way too many invites for Jimmy's birthday party. I had an invite on our fridge and in the corners of random picture frames around the house for months. Happy birthday Remi! Can't believe she's already one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing. I'm so glad you sucked it up and handed them out, they are WAY too cute not to be shared.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.