Remi Rae

Welcome to the world Remington Rae Peterson! 
Born April 29, 2014
Weighing 6 lbs. 10 oz.

Wow. It's been a whirlwind of a week let me tell ya! You just can't prepare for an event like child birth. I had very little expectations, however, an emergency c-section definitely threw me for a loop! Also, the fact that she had a head full of light brown hair was another surprise! I was thinking bald blondie for sure but when you see this pic of Jason vs. Remi it all makes sense.


We have been extremely blessed this week to have so many visits from loving family and friends. People have been way too good to us and this little lady is sure loved!











Comments

  1. Awe! Love it! She totally looks like nations baby picture! What a cute niece! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think she resembles your cute babies here and there so consider your babies nations baby picture! hahaha. Thanks Lo!

      Delete
  2. She is adorable!! Congrats you guys! And I loved the video.. So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! It was a little too fun to make. ;)

      Delete
  3. This was the best! I loved the video :) What a great idea! Remi is the sweetest little thing, I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Meghan! I now understand why people say they change so fast and I can't wait for you to meet her too!

      Delete
  4. Seriously the cutest! And her name is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Amy! Jason actually was the mastermind behind the name and I am so glad because she suits it perfectly!

      Delete
  5. loved this so much! she is beyond adorable, I cannot believe that side by side of her and Jason. You guys are going to be so great! love her name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know hey? Pretty much twins. Can't wait for her to get big enough so that her and Everett can hang out! haha :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats Bryanna! She is adorable!!!! Love you video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Indie! Congrats on your little man turning 1! That's crazy but I bet so fun!

      Delete
  7. Oh Bryanna, you are both so blessed to have this precious little lady in your lives. I'm sure she'll get super care and love. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.