Grandma's Farewell

Grandma is at it again, being her usual peppy, inspiring, inspirational self. She is heading out on her 4th mission for our church for a year and a half. We have loved having her as our gracious "roommate" and I really am going to miss having her so close. We have really lucked out! 

For Grandma's farewell/81st birthday (which was Friday), we rallied the troops and had them send videos of songs that remind them of her. For those of you who do not know my sweet grandmother, she is musically talented beyond belief. All my life I grew up with her teaching us songs from plays, her repertoire of favourites, and a lot that she even wrote herself. Music flows through her veins and I definitely blame her for my love of music. With the help from my amazing extended family I compiled these videos into a movie that we played at her family dinner. It is probably a lot funnier to us as a family but nonetheless entertaining.

We love you Grandma and will miss you!! The people in Nauvoo are sure lucky. 

(I took out the talking portions from my aunts and uncles just because they are a bit personal.)



Comments

follow on ig.