Bailey & Ollie Came to Visit



I have HANDS DOWN the cutest, sweetest, most entertaining nieces and nephews of all time. It's a fact! A couple of weeks ago Bailey Capri and Ollie came to visit while their mom and dad were away at a conference. They came to see me and Grandpa (and the toys of course) at the Pharmacy a couple of times. I was in the back pricing things when Bailey came up to me and handed me the cutest picture that she had drawn at home for me before they came. I blame her creative and thoughtful mama for this little gesture but it made me melt and I will forever have it on my fridge. 

I grabbed a few pictures of them on Sunday afternoon when Uncle Ben was around to play too. Uncles are always the most fun. We love these cute kids! 

Sidenote: the pictures of them hiding and running for their lives is due to scary Uncle Jason (AKA Uncle Peteski). He's going to be a fun dad. :)

Comments

  1. Glad you guys had fun with them! Also, that picture was allll Bailey lol. She came up to me and said, "Mommy can you put dots on this that says: Auntie Bry? I want to trace it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! She is the sweetest. It seriously made my day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.