Whitefish.

Last weekend we hit up Whitefish with our friends the Pavans and Goughs. Pavans are always so nice and let us come stay at their cabin. Their family is as generous as it gets! Even though Brit and Alan were kind of out of commission with Brit being sick, we had so much fun! The hill was perfect as it had snowed the whole night before and there was seriously powder for daaaaaays! 

I have been nervous thinking about trying skiing 6 months pregnant but it turns out it really didn't feel that much different. You just have to slow things up in the trees, avoid steep slopes, and not fall... pshhh no promises there! In all honesty I felt great and I am glad I actually tried it out because man is skiing a workout!! My piece of advice would be to of course do what you are comfortable with. Advice and opinions are thrown out everywhere whether you want it or not as an expecting person so I have learned to take everything at my own pace. No pressure!

One problem I did have though was seeing pictures of myself after. You know those pictures that show how you "think" you look and how you "actually" look? Well comparatively mine would look something like a picture of a skier and then a picture of a whale. I'm swallowing my pride and posting some "far away" pics anyway because it was a great trip.

the line up.




Comments

  1. You look great Bry! Looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks Brooke! I missed having you there as my bud haha.

      Delete
  2. I remember feeling huge! it's mostly in your head...until your like 40 weeks. then everyone is huge. However, you look beautiful! and the trip looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's good to hear! I'm expecting the worst just so I don't go into shock when I pop! I hope I'm cute like you were though! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.