Ringing in 2014.

I could probably call this last week the Week of CRAZY! When the family all comes together there is just no stoppin! I love to make videos of my family because they are awesome, chaotic, and nuts all at the same time. Looking back and creating memories makes it all worth it!
(Other videos can be found here.)

I kind of had a hard time making this one mainly because it was so hard to fit in all the footage, so I hope you enjoy all 6 minutes of these fabulous clips because you are about to soon find out why I am the way I am. ;) 

Welcome to the Bennett party house and happy 2014 everyone!

Comments

  1. Oh my Gosh! I was going to list my favorite parts but there are just tooo many. Well ok, David's dancing BHAHA, and then Jesse has so much style, always! I'm jealous of the fireworks and Andrew is ridiculous at snowboarding already! such a Bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! And Jono's drawing, so impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.