Bumpdate: 26 Weeks


The countdown is on! There are officially 100 days left and this baby is growing like crazy! She is playing peek-a-boo always (as seen above) and obviously I rarely attempt to do my jackets up anymore. 

How Far Along? 26 weeks. 

Weight Gain: I feel like over Christmas I went from being a beluga to a killer whale in size so I kind of avoid this at all costs, but... about 15 pounds. Phewph! There, I said it. 

Maternity Clothes? Just a few shirts here and there. 

Sleep? As a belly sleeper this one has been getting tricky. I just started to figure out how to sleep somewhat comfortably on my side. 

Best moment of the week? Hmmm probably that people KNOW I am pregnant now and that I have officially been accepted into the Prego Club. 

Weird pregnancy moment? Feeling a double kick (2 kicks in different spots at the same time). Blows my mind! 

Movement? Always! 

Food Cravings: I think the cravings are starting to stop but anything with starch and fresh veggies! Pizza, wraps, fresh sandwhiches, stir fry or tacos = :) 

Anything make you queasy? Smells. (Especially animals). Luckily the smell of Jason doesn't bother me yet! 

Gender: GIRL! I still think that's on the fence though for some reason...I might need one more ultrasound! 

Things I have bought so far? a crib. Slow and steady wins the race right? 

What I am looking forward to: Getting everything set in stone these next few months. Nursery, clothes, crocheting a blanket ... those kind of things are going to be fun!

Please be good to me last trimester!

Comments

  1. Awe! I did that one year too and it was our favourite gift. Takes a lot of planning! That'll be so fun. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tried it once hey? I want to hear all about it! It seriously gets me so excited and makes things a lot more fun. :)

      Delete
    2. PS- I am guessing this comment is for the other post but for some reason it shows up on this one? haha weird.

      Delete

Post a Comment

follow on ig.